As a family-run company, ophelis values continuity, quality and innovation. Founded in 1893, today we are one of Germany’s leading manufacturers of office furnishings and are active worldwide.
ophelis focuses on the needs and working environments of our clients. We always see furnishing concepts in the overall context of architecture. The clarity and openness of contemporary architecture requires furniture that reflects this modernity. To achieve this, we combine our technical expertise and our conceptual experience with the creativity of innovative design.
All ophelis products are made in Germany and are manufactured exclusively at the company’s location in Bad Schönborn. There are currently around 160 employees working there.
As a company closely connected with the region, we are committed to providing vocational guidance and we also sponsor projects with partner schools.
What we offer
Great creative freedom, short decision-making processes and a wide range of development opportunities: at ophelis, we interact with employees on an equal footing and foster careers.
At ophelis, we focus on the holistic nature not only of our furnishing concepts, but also of career planning. We encourage and challenge our employees from day one – individually and in a structured and varied manner. We listen actively in order to recognise opportunities, develop potential and to find solutions where problems arise. Because the professional and personal development of our employees shapes the future of ophelis.
Qualified junior staff are the future of our company. We therefore invest heavily in the training of our own specialists, offer dual education and work together with the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University. ophelis also offers a customised start to your career thanks to varied trainee programmes in different areas.
- Initial training: optimal preparation for your new role through a customised, structured and interdisciplinary training concept
- Training and trainee programmes: practice-oriented, interdepartmental and varied
- Advanced training: we see lifelong learning as essential
- Career concepts: we challenge and encourage our employees – systematically and with a view to individual potential
- Long-term prospects: since we are seeking to build a long-term working relationship, we respond to changes in the lives of our employees – we offer flexible working time models to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Teamwork: we like to work in interdisciplinary, cross-departmental teams. For our employees, this means a lot of variety. For our customers, it means that the best solutions are found
- Attractive location: production, administration, showroom – our headquarters in Bad Schönborn combines all areas in one place, including good transport links (including local public transport) and free parking spaces
How to contact ophelis
Would you like to become part of the ophelis team? We look forward to receiving your application!
We attach great importance to open and honest communication. The application process at ophelis is an opportunity for both sides to get to know each other and to make the right decision. You can find out about current vacancies on our website. You can send your application documents to us by e-mail or post.
Once we receive your documents, we will look through them and invite suitable applicants for an initial meeting in Bad Schönborn or via Skype. A further interview may follow.
We use these interviews to find out more about your experiences, qualifications and personal strengths, and to get to know the people behind the application documents. You will learn more about ophelis, your new role and your future colleagues. After the meeting, we will contact you as soon as possible with a decision.
- Wir möchten während des Bewerbungsprozesses eine offene und ehrliche Kommunikation mit Ihnen führen
- Beide Seiten sollen die richtige Entscheidung treffen