ophelis docks - Islands in the office
ophelis docks create new zones in the working environment.
docks are ophelis‘ response to wide-reaching new office requirements. Previously underused areas of the office will fulfil – as a complement to the classic work desk – the new requirements of an evolving way of working. These zones can be used as places to work and to communicate, as well as for quiet contemplation.
- docks are islands in the office.
- docks create connections and transitions.
- docks provide an interface and a meeting point.
- docks offer a place for quiet concentration and relaxation.
- docks are a shared piece of furniture.
docks is a modular system.
The special features of ophelis docks
- variety of options
- freely configurable
- electrical connections possible
- variety of add-ons
- high-quality upholstery
- wide selection of covering materials
- self-contained design
- integral product approach
- compatible in dimensions and design with other ophelis furniture systems